Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


Last week I officially turned THIRTY!!! Tuesday I met the fam for dinner at Kobe. We had yummy hibachi and sushi! My mom & Dave gave me diamond earrings (diamonds are a girl's best friend and my birthstone:)) and an assortment of Crave cupcakes. Kelly & Mathew brought me roses and balloons. Devon & Brooklyn got me a shirt and earrings. My family ROCKS! On Saturday, I finished my birthday festivities with dinner at Trulucks with my dad and dear friend Jodi. Dinner was delicious and followed by drinks with my awesome friends at Watson's! Thanks to everyone for a FABULOUS WEEK of DIRTY THIRTY CELEBRATIONS!!! Love you all! :)

Jodi & my sister Kelly


Devon & Kelly

The Boys: Ethan, Kenny, Brad & Justin

Me & Steph

Dustin, Me & Shawna

Me trying to show off Jb and I's tab of 40+ jello shots, YuMMY!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Still love the pic of us!!
Good time wood my friend! lol

I had a great time babe! Now we can start planning my 30th! AHH!

The Siegert Family said...

looks like I missed a lot of fun. Happy 30th again babe..

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday! I turned 29 on the 23rd... But, am really looking forward to 30!!!

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!