Friday, April 2, 2010

March Madness

Shelley, Denisse, Brett, Natalie, Katie & Me

Been meaning to write this post all week and of course now its no longer March! Oh well! A few weeks ago my dear friend Brett, who i've known since I was 5, got married to David who went to the same elementary school as us. Crazy huh? Well, they couldn't be more perfect for each other and I was honored to have been a part of their special day. That same weekend my dear friend Shelley, also a fellow Petrosky Pirate, turned DiRTY 30! She lives in the DFW area so I don't see her as often as I would like but was thrilled to be able to see her on such a special birthday!

I must say I have been truly blessed in the friend department and my alief girls are no exception. We all went to elementary together and shared many childhood memories. I was the first to move but we remained friends throughout junior high, high school and college. Now our group of girls live in 3 different states, married and having babies! It's such a treat for all of us to get together and I'm so lucky to have these ladies in my life! XOXO

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful bride!!
Awesome picture!!

I know someone else thats about to be the dirty thirty too!!!
Woo hoo!!!

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

Love you too Kirs!

Jon, Shelley, Jetta, & Elena said...

Awe, you are so sweet. I love you too. You have made my life better just being in it. I love watching you with your kids. You are so good at it and reading what you've written about them on your blog makes me smile! Great pictures!