Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crib Climber

Over the weekend, I heard Brooklyn calling Mommy, Mommy, Mommyyy and then Bubba, Bubba, Bubbaaaa from my room. I went to see what she had found and to my surprise she was sitting in her crib. Puzzled - I asked Devon why he put Brooklyn in her crib, he said he didn't that she climbed into it herself. I took my little monkey out and asked her to show me how she got in. This is her journey into her bed :)



Guess its time to take off the rail before she breaks her neck!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow..what a smart little monkey!!
That is too funny!
Time to take the rail off

Blondie said...

OMG! What a little acrobat! Too cute.

Jessica Molepske said...

oh my gosh too funny!! i started playing the video and Austin came running over, he was so excited to see Brooklyn on the screen! LOL