Tuesday, March 31, 2009

San Antonio

Devon and I had a GREAT weekend with Judy, Jodi and Brianna. We all drove to San Antonio early Saturday morning to watch Bri sing at Sea World. Followed by the kids swimming at the hotel pool, dinner on the river walk and the kids going to the IMAX. Sunday we took a river boat tour, went to the Alamo, the market and last but not least the Wildlife Safari. Jodi took over 300 pictures of our busy weekend. Until I get copies of her pix (the better ones) a few of mine will have to do!




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love em all! Cant wait to see the rest!!

The Siegert Family said...

awhh looks like yall had fun. Is that Devon's girlfriend. I se her in alot of pics??

Kirsten: said...

That's his best friend! They have known each other since they were babies!

Jo-D said...

You put the one up after i spilled my drink looking like I wet my pants!!! I can retaliate you know. Does mugshot ring a bell???