Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Devon!!!

...My Dearest Devon...
It's hard to believe that eleven years ago today I finally gave birth to you (after being a week late).
The moment I saw you I knew you had changed my life forever.
Through the years I've had the privilege to watch you grow from a beautiful, baby boy to a kind, smart, handsome, young gentleman.
I am very proud of the person you are and look forward to watching you continue to grow into the GREAT man I know you will be.
I love you more than words can say.
Happy 11th Birthday Devon!!!
Love Always, Mom

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Devon!!!
What a sweet letter Kirsten!
Love you both (and B girl!!) so much! See you tomorrow night!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!

Thanks for entering my giveaway.

Jessica Molepske said...

awww so sweet! Happy Birthday Devon!

Natalie and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Devon! I'm a day late as always! Remember when we fooled Lupe Tortilla about your birthday! Cheers to you all!

The Siegert Family said...

awww, that is soo sweet girtl. happy bday to devon.. hes such a sweety..