Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stats

Last week I took Devon & Brooklyn for their well check ups. Brooklyn isn't a fan of the nurse or doctor poking and prodding at her but she made sure to keep a close eye on what they were doing to her big brother. Then it was time for their shots...Devon kindly allowed Brooklyn to be first. She screamed and turned bright red as they gave her 3 shots. Next was Devon's turn...he was very nervous and I think he secretly wanted me to hold him too but I couldn't since I was holding B. So, he got 2 shots plus a nasal spray. They both survived and were fine within a minute after receiving their shots.

Devon's Stats:

Height - 59 in. - 50-75%
Weight - 78 lbs. - 25-50%
BMI - 15.6 - 10-25%

He is Slim Pickens :)

Brooklyn's Stats:

Height - 33 in. - 97%
Weight - 24 lbs. and 7 oz. - 50-75%
FOC - 48 cm. - 90-97%

All in all both kids are doing great!!!