Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Devon's 1st Day of 6th Grade




Devon started 6th grade yesterday at Mayde Creek! We were both up at 6:00 am so he could catch the bus at 6:42. He is taking all Pre AP classes plus marital arts, art and advisory. As of day two, he really enjoys junior high! He seems pretty impressed that MCJH not only has lunch lines but snack lines too. His only complaint was that he was assigned 2 different lockers that didn't work but this morning the vice principal was kind enough to assist him in finally getting a working locker. Good luck in school Devon! I love you!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck Devon..I know you will do great! I'm very proud of all your AP classes!!
Cant wait to hear more about your year!!
Go Gators ;)

The Siegert Family said...

omg I cant believe he is junior high. he is growing up way too fast.. and what a smart little man with those AP classes. way yo go Dev!!

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

Dev,

I can't believe that you are already in Middle School. I remember when you were just a little tiny peanut. I know you will do great! Love, Denisse

Jessica Molepske said...

Way to go Devon! Have a grat year!

Unknown said...

Devon, if it makes you feel any better, Gabe had trouble with his locker this summer... and Gabe is 17!