Sunday, July 19, 2009

Devon Goes to Camp!


Today I dropped Devon off at Camp Lutherhill in La Grange. He was sooo excited to go! He is sharing a cabin with 11 other boys. He will be doing arts and crafts, pottery, archery, swimming, ropes, games and more. After seeing his cabin and meeting the other kids he politely told me I could leave...lol! Hopefully he misses me sometime before Friday because I miss him already!

Family Pix before heading to La Grange


My Handsome Young Man and his Bunk =)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a handsome guy! He will do great at camp!
Dont worry...I'm sure he will be happy to see you on Friday!!
Love the family pic too!!

Jessica Molepske said...

Devon is growing up so fast, what an awesome kid! I bet he will love camp! but i agree with Stephanie..he will be happy to see you by friday haha!

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

Have fun Dev! These are going to be great memories for you!! Love you guys!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I bet he has a blast and he'll be home before you know it.

The Siegert Family said...

awhh he is growing up too fast..

Natalie and Jeff said...

how much fun! have a great time Dev!