Saturday, June 20, 2009

1 Year Check Up


Brooklyn went for her one year check up last Friday. My poor baby had to get 3 shots plus her blood taken...she was NOT a happy camper! They also checked her ears and she has green tubes that look great. Here are her latest measurements...

Height - 30 in - 75%

Weight - 21 lb and 11 oz - 50 / 75%

What is Brooklyn up to these days?

She says Ma-ma, Da-da, Ba-ba (Devon thinks she says Bubba) and her teacher said she also says Pa-pa along with her lovely squeals and screams.
She walks everywhere, she climbs, she gives yummy wet kisses and she loves the water.
She has 1 bottom tooth and another one coming in as I speak. Yay B!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Her tried to say Steppie last night! lol
Wish I could have played a little longer last night with her, but I still had fun!!
(I'm still pretty impressed that we made it through two movies! ha)

Drew, Denisse and Olivia said...

Precious!! they are growing up so fast (tear, tear).

Tiffany said...

1 year? Gosh time flies, and look how big Devon is! I still remember you showing us your belly in the starbucks bathroom in alief, ha! Gorgeous family Kirsten!