Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas 2008

Finally, our Christmas 2008 post! Better late than never, right??? We had a wonderfully busy Christmas...we went to my parent's, my aunt's and my dad's. Devon was ecstatic to receive a new bike and ipod amongst many other great gifts. Brooklyn wasn't feeling well but she too raked in the gifts for her 1st Christmas!


Opening More Gifts

Devon's New Bike

Christmas Eve

My sick girl checking out all her presents

Santa Baby

Mom and Dave's present from me, Kelly and Zach! They LOVED it!
Kelly, Missy and I got a picture taken for my dad too!

2 comments:

Jessica Molepske said...

Those pictures are so cute! I hope B is feeling better by now!

Stephanie said...

I love the Santa Baby pics...I just want to pinch her little cheeks!!
Love the pic of you guys for your mom and Dave too! I didnt know yall had those taken!!
Miss you 3!!