Sunday, September 7, 2008

So Far So Good






Well, we are finally in the swing of things...Devon, Brooklyn and I are all in school! I'm taking 12 hours this semester...finally almost done with my10 year plan!!! Devon is enjoying 5th grade and ruling the school. And Brooklyn loves her teacher Ms. Maria. Her friend Bella is patiently waiting for B to get a lil bit bigger so they can play together in class. Enjoy our pix from the past 2 weeks! Oh, and Devon custom made the sneakers on Converse.com. Thanks Gigi and Dave!!!


4 comments:

Paige's mom said...

those shoes are awesome.

Jessica Molepske said...

those shoes are cool, i want some haha. Love the black and white photo!

Natalie and Jeff said...

what cute new pics! She's so happy and Dev is so big! love the cool shoes. how neat is that?! miss you, how was Ike?

Stephanie said...

For some reason my page doesnt tell me when you update :( I guess I need to start checking back more often!!
Love the pics...too cute!
Devs shoes are awesome!
Love you guys..maybe ONE day I can see you...lets get that power back on! lol