Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 Months!!!



Brooklyn turned 2 months yesterday and we celebrated by going to the doctor!!! Here are her stats...

Height 23 1/2 inches - 75%

Weight 10 lbs. 13 oz. - 50%

Head 39 cm - 50%

Dr. Clarke said she looked great!!! Then the not so fun portion of the visit...SHOTS!!! B girl received 3 shots in one thigh and 2 in the other thigh plus an oral vaccine. My poor baby was NOT a happy camper.




And a few more pix from this past weekend...Brooklyn doing what she does best...chillin and sleeping. Devon with his friend "Hannah Montana"

5 comments:

Jessica Molepske said...

aww the shots are not fun! I hope she feels better! Austin goes today to get his 4 month shots! you are very welcome for the coupons, hope you can use them. And I actually had Austin's shirt made along with one for his cousin Madiosn, i'm hoping to get pictures of the two of them in a couple weeks.

Jessica Molepske said...

i was looking at some of your friends pages..your friends baby Noah is so freaking cute! i think its funny how all your friends blogs are covered with baby photos! there must have been something in the water last year ;)

Jon, Shelley, Jetta, & Elena said...

Kirsten, seriously, Brooklyn is so beautiful! Her features are so petite and dainty. Just precious. And I love the onesie!

Natalie and Jeff said...

Sweet girl!! She is getting big too! Love the outfit; that's gotta be the one from Shelley. I want a reunion now with babies!

Stephanie said...

Just so adorable...I miss her. We need to get together this week...she misses me too, I bet ;)