Monday, June 16, 2008

Brooklyn's Arrival and First Week at Home!!!

Hey, I'm sure most of you already know but Brooklyn arrived on June 11, 2008 at 6:05 pm. She weighed in a 7 lbs. and 5 oz. and was 20 inches long. We had several visitors in the hospital to meet and greet her...thank you all for coming!!! I'm doing well...still adjusting to the lack of sleep but wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Devon is an amazing big brother...our first night home, he made sure to get up with us to help anywhere needed. So far so good...Brooklyn is a really good baby and a blessing to our family!!! Enjoy the pics!!!

Resting on her Big Brother's Chest


Smiling in her sleep

Brooklyn & Daddy on his 1st Father's Day

My Babies Passed Out


Sleepy Girl After her First Bath

2 comments:

Jessica Molepske said...

Looks Like all is well! I love the Smiling picture!

Stephanie said...

Aww...I just love them both!! :) She already looks so different! Love yall...see you maybe tonight?!?!